Widely Used Whetting Stones for kitchen Knives, hunting knives, kitchen shears, pocket knife, Shun chef knife, porting knives, straight razor, cutting class knife grinding, precision tool, garden tools, art appliance and ceramic knife, but EXCEPT serrated blades and ceramic knife.
Instructions to use:
1. Soak the stone in the water for 5 minutes, and then put it on a steady platform.
2. Use 400grit side for coarse grinding at 10~30 degree angle gently for 15 minutes.
3. Then Polish the edge for 10 minutes with 1000Grit side.
4. Keep some water on the stone to stay cool.
5. After honing, clean the knife with wet cloth or water, then dry it.
6. Use a soft brush to clean the stone, then put it in a ventilated place to dry.
Repair the seriously damaged edge, suitable for blunt knives (Remove rust, scratches, and dull edges)
Grinding (Sharpen blunt blades) to get a fine finish